As we celebrate the festive season and reflect on the year gone by, we want to take a moment to express our sincere gratitude for your invaluable partnership and unwavering support. We are truly grateful to have you as part of the AFProxy extended family.
We would also like to wish you and your loved ones a safe and restful holiday season and a successful new year.
Please note that our office will close from 12h00 noon (SAST) on 22 December 2023 until 1 January 2024, and will reopen on 2 January 2024.
Support services will still be available, should you need it so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via phone on +27 79 669 1281 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org during this time and we will gladly assist.
Once again thank you for your trust and collaboration and we look forward to continuing the great work next year.
Warmest Holiday Regards
The AFProxy Team
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover over "Appearance" and click on "Themes".
3. Click on "Upload Themes".
4. Click on Browse and chose a theme, which is compressed in a ZIP file, from your PC/Laptop. If your ZIP file contains a folder like "upload", first extract the content of uploaded files and the compressed theme file. Click on "Install Now".
5. It will take a few minutes to upload a theme, and then, if it is successfully installed, it will show a message like "Theme installed successfully". Now click on "Activate".
Congratulations, you manually installed and activated a new WordPress theme.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
You can remove your published or draft post in Wordpress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...